Young Sports Ambassador Apprentice – Ysgol Frongoch
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, successful primary school.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
- Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
- You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for infant and junior aged children during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
- You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
- We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
- Strong sporting background.
- Experience of coaching/working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work with and inspire young people.
- Hard working.
- Professional attitude.
- Mature approach and able to recognise roles and boundaries within a school setting.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Level 2 qualification in sport/PE/activity leadership or equivalent.
We will help you to develop your skills working with children and in being part of school staff team. Monday-Friday.
Location: Ysgol Frongoch / Denbigh Wales LL16 3BP
X1 Position Available
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Sports Centre Manager – Wirral
Job Title: Sports Centre Manager Location: Arrowe Park Commercial Park Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (Depending Experience) Type: Full Time 40 Hours per week flexible working hours to cover the centre opening hours Be part of a new venture coming to the Wirral . We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual to bring creative ideas to a […]
Childcare/Early Years Teaching Assistant Apprentice – Millbrook Primary School, Knowsley
Millbrook Primary’s Mission Statement is to develop teaching and learning throughout the school in order to build on continually improving their standards to maximize the potential of children in their care. Vacancy description: Supporting Teaching and Learning: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS Be aware of the differing needs of […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Florence Melly Community Primary School, Liverpool
At Florence Melly, we are committed to providing inspirational and innovative teaching and the highest quality learning experiences for all our pupils. Vacancy description: Working within a Primary School full-time as a Teaching Assistant, your duties will include: Supporting pupils with their numeracy Supporting pupils with their literacy Supporting pupils with their ICT skills Being […]Read more
Sports Coach Apprenticeship – Activity for All Wirral
Brief overview of the role Activity for All are seeking an apprentice to work under the director of schools and event. The role will be split into 2. One area of the role is office based and includes data management, replying to e-mails and general office support then it will include supporting the delivery of […]Read more
NVQ Assessors – Education and/or Sport – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Education and/or Sport in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English and […]Read more
Senior Sports and Dance coach – Activity For All
This job is perfect if you want to inspire and empower children to lead a healthy and physically active lifestyle. You will be responsible for delivering exciting PE lessons and Extra-Curricular (before, during and after school) clubs to a range of children aged 4-14 during term time, as well as potential delivery through the summer […]Read more
Home Secretary visits JM RET in Wrexham
Home Secretary visits JM RET and Brickfield FC learners Learners on the JM RET pre-apprentice programme in Wrexham were treated to a visit by Conservatory MP candidates Sarah Atherton, Simon Baynes and Home Secretary, Priti Patel, last week. As part of the election campaign, Simon Baynes, the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Clwyd South, organised […]Read more