Technical Expert/Tutor – Human Resource
As a Technical Expert/Tutor, you will be responsible for the administration, preparation and assessment of apprenticeship Standards, including the delivery of training sessions, primarily in the Human Resource sector up to Level 5. The training and assessment of learners will vary across all role levels and areas of the business and cover a spectrum of topics. You will be expected to continually monitor and review your learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning and development.
You will teach and assess learners to relevant standards within their workplace, whilst ensuring all company policies and procedures are followed and as well as participating in the planning and implementation of induction and assessment, ensuring that all programmes are developed and enhanced as appropriate.
• Supporting learning and development of all learners in line with specific needs
• Delivering training/teaching sessions, relevant to areas of the programme including the delivery of functional skills.
• Visiting learners in the workplace, teaching and assessing them as part of their programme to ensure the successful outcome in line with contractual requirements and targets.
• Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each learner. Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted timely.
• Visit learners within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
• Efficient and effective operation of the teaching and assessment process in line with OTLA/IQA policy relating to the requirements of the awarding organisation representatives and End Point Assessment requirements.
• Carry out reviews with apprentices ensuring all party involvement.
• Carry out interim and exit reviews
• Assist with development of the provision to ensure the programme is up to date.
• Promote apprenticeships, with employers including encouragement of progression routes.
• Maintain knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
• Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
• Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirement (including Safe Learner Concept) are complied with and all learners are given fair access to assessment.
• Ensure the full embedding of Fundamental British Values into all teaching practice
• Maintain employer relationships.
• Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
• Attend and participate in meetings, as required.
• Maintain annual record of CPD, minimum 30 hours (pro rata).
• To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners.
• Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
• Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by your line manager
• Previous experience of working as a Technical Expert/Tutor/Assessor
• An assessor qualification, D32/33, A1 or TAQA Level 3
• Teaching or Training qualification, PTLLS or Level 3 Awarding in Education and Training
• Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths or equivalent
• Experience of writing, planning and delivering training sessions
• Full, clean driving license
• IQA qualification, D34, V1 or TAQA Level 4
• Experience of using e-portfolios with learners
• Ability to deliver ICT
• Ability to assess both Business Administration and Management Qualifications
• Current enhanced DBS
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 Per annum.
Job Type: Full-time
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Sports Centre Manager – Wirral
Job Title: Sports Centre Manager Location: Arrowe Park Commercial Park Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (Depending Experience) Type: Full Time 40 Hours per week flexible working hours to cover the centre opening hours Be part of a new venture coming to the Wirral . We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual to bring creative ideas to a […]
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Point Properties, Liverpool
Point Properties is a market leading estate agency providing excellent accommodation to students and professionals across Liverpool. We continuously strive to ensure the letting process with us is as easy and enjoyable as possible as we assist in helping you find your new home. Vacancy description: Using CRM System Day-to-day administration duties Liaising with clients […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Florence Melly Community Primary School, Liverpool
At Florence Melly, we are committed to providing inspirational and innovative teaching and the highest quality learning experiences for all our pupils. Vacancy description: Will be a great sporting role-model for our children. Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes. Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver […]Read more
Sports Apprenticeship – Activity For All (ATA)
Activity for All, formerly JM Sports Coaching, was founded in 2004 and focuses on developing sport in the local community, giving access for all to take part and enjoy physical activity. We believe sport has life-long benefits to health and wellbeing and therefore strive to provide an opportunity for people to participate in sports and […]Read more
NVQ Assessors – Education and/or Sport – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Education and/or Sport in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English and […]Read more
Home Secretary visits JM RET in Wrexham
Home Secretary visits JM RET and Brickfield FC learners Learners on the JM RET pre-apprentice programme in Wrexham were treated to a visit by Conservatory MP candidates Sarah Atherton, Simon Baynes and Home Secretary, Priti Patel, last week. As part of the election campaign, Simon Baynes, the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Clwyd South, organised […]Read more
Senior Sports and Dance coach – Activity For All
This job is perfect if you want to inspire and empower children to lead a healthy and physically active lifestyle. You will be responsible for delivering exciting PE lessons and Extra-Curricular (before, during and after school) clubs to a range of children aged 4-14 during term time, as well as potential delivery through the summer […]Read more