Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Florence Melly Community Primary School
At Florence Melly, we are committed to providing inspirational and innovative teaching and the highest quality learning experiences for all our pupils.
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom.
Job roles will include:
- Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant.
- Supporting pupils with their numeracy.
- Supporting pupils with their literacy.
- Supporting pupils with their ICT skills.
- Be involved in displays and preparing resources.
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks.
- Understand the safeguarding and behaviour policy and their role within these policies.
- Working with children aged 4 – 11 years.
- Supporting a teacher in various roles within the classroom.
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times whilst working in schools.
- Communicational skills relevant to both children and adults.
- Competent skills in numeracy, literacy and ICT.
- Ability to self-manage and organise own time.
- Smart appearance.
- Professional attitude.
- A level of maturity with working in a school environment will be required.
- Ambitious – hard working.
- Desire to be a positive role model to young people.
Training to be provided:
- CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)
- Employers Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in Maths and ICT
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English
This role is posted on behalf of JM RET group Ltd
- Mondy – Froday between the hours of 8 – 5pm
£111.00 – £240.00
Bushey Rd, Liverpool L4 9UA
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]
Ex Military Mentor – Wirral Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Primary supply teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required for immediate starts EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Cheshire West & Wirral Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work? If yes, then this is the job for you! I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the […]
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – Helsby Pre School
Brief overview of the role: Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great role-model for our children. An exciting opportunity to work in our Early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant. Vacancy Description: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS Be aware of the differing needs of […]Read more
Sports Apprenticeship – Activity for All (ATA)
Activity for All, formerly JM Sports Coaching, was founded in 2004 and focuses on developing sport in the local community, giving access for all to take part and enjoy physical activity. We believe sport has life-long benefits to health and wellbeing and therefore strive to provide an opportunity for people to participate in sports and […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – St Teresa of Lisieux Catholilc Primary School
St Terersas Catholic High School are a busy but friendly school, with lots going on. We are caring and friendly school in which everyone feels safe, welcomed and valued. We constantly strive to provide an education of the highest quality and this website provides you with information about our curriculum, the activities that are going […]Read more
Special Needs Teacher Jobs Join our highly successful SEN team today. 90 – 150 per day
PRU’s (Pupil Referral Units) are for students who usually have behavioural issues truancy and behaviour students need extra support The aim is to enable pupils to be reintegrated into mainstream. They will follow GCSE courses but will be taught in smaller groups, usually with SEN Teaching Assistants who have EBD classroom experience. EBD schools cater […]Read more
SEN Supply Teachers
Salary/Rate £90 – £150/day Training Team Teach / CPD Location-Liverpool, Merseyside JM Recrutiment have worked with schools for the past 13 years throughout this time we have built a vast network of contacts within schools. JM Recruitment require Supply Teachers to work across our schools for both ad hoc / long/short term supply. Are you […]Read more
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more