Sports Coaching Apprenticeships – Knowsley Schools
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in friendly, successful primary schools.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
- Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
- You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for infant and junior aged children during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
- You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
- We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
- Strong sporting background.
- Experience of coaching/working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work with and inspire young people.
- Hard working.
- Professional attitude.
- Mature approach and able to recognise roles and boundaries within a school setting.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Level 2 qualification in sport/PE/activity leadership or equivalent.
We will help you to develop your skills working with children and in being part of school staff team. Monday-Friday.
Wage: 105 Weekly
X3 Position Available.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Ex Military Mentor – Wirral Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher West Kirby January 2019 A primary school working in partnership with JM recruitment located in West Kirby are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher. The role is to commence in January 2019 on a full-time basis, for the rest of academic year. This is a large primary school […]
Primary supply teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required for immediate starts EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Cheshire West & Wirral Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work? If yes, then this is the job for you! I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the […]
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – Sutton Green Primary School
Brief overview of the role: Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great role-model for our children. An exciting opportunity to work in our Early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant. Vacancy Description: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS Be aware of the differing needs of […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Somerville Primary School
Somervile Primary take pride in the achievements of each and every child at Somerville Federation. They ensure that each child reaches his or her true potential. They are child centred and focus on each individual. As an Apprentice Teaching Assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprentice – St Bernard’s Primary School
A Primary School Setting working with children aged 4 – 11 years. As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Vacancy Description: Duties to include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant Supporting pupils with their […]Read more
Special Needs Teacher Jobs Join our highly successful SEN team today
JM Recruitment Education & Training is a government registered training provider. We work with over 260 schools, 120 businesses and 25 NHS Trusts. Much of our training is government funded making it free to you! Whether you are an employer, employee or student – get in touch and find out why over 4,000 individuals have […]Read more
Salary/Rate £8.50 – £9.50/hour Training Team Teach Location – Ellesmere Port, Cheshire West and Chester Job Description: JM Education are looking to appoint for a Cover Supervisor for a September 2018 Start for a full term possibly longer. Working with a SEBD school based in Ellesmere Port For those considering a career in teaching, this […]Read more
NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) and Sport Assessor – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Sport and Education in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English […]Read more