Sports Ambassador Apprentice – Secondary school (North Wales)
Working in a successful secondary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, successful secondary school.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
- Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
- You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for students during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
- You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
- We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
- Strong sporting background.
- Experience of coaching/working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work with and inspire young people.
- Hard working.
- Professional attitude.
- Mature approach and able to recognise roles and boundaries within a school setting.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Level 2 qualification in sport/PE/activity leadership or equivalent.
We will help you to develop your skills working with children and in being part of school staff team. Monday-Friday.
Location – Wales
£135 – £150 Weekly
X1 Position Available.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher West Kirby January 2019 A primary school working in partnership with JM recruitment located in West Kirby are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher. The role is to commence in January 2019 on a full-time basis, for the rest of academic year. This is a large primary school […]
Primary supply teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required for immediate starts EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Cheshire West & Wirral Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work? If yes, then this is the job for you! I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the […]
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship (Science) – Hawarden High School, Flintshire
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. In this role you will be supporting the Science department in Hawarden High School. Job roles will include: Working within a Secondary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant Supporting pupils with […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeships – Knowsley Schools
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities. We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in friendly, […]Read more
Business Administration Apprentice – Excell Blinds
Excell blinds are the North West’s premier window blinds company. Delivering a full service, from consultation to fitting, across Liverpool, Wirral, Cheshire and Warrington. Vacancy description: Using CRM System Day-to-day administration duties Liaising with clients via email and telephone Diary management for works team Chasing jobs Data inputting Filing, printing and scanning etc. Desired skills: […]Read more
Special Needs Teacher Jobs Join our highly successful SEN team today
JM Recruitment Education & Training is a government registered training provider. We work with over 260 schools, 120 businesses and 25 NHS Trusts. Much of our training is government funded making it free to you! Whether you are an employer, employee or student – get in touch and find out why over 4,000 individuals have […]Read more
Senior Sports and Dance coach – Activity For All
This job is perfect if you want to inspire and empower children to lead a healthy and physically active lifestyle. You will be responsible for delivering exciting PE lessons and Extra-Curricular (before, during and after school) clubs to a range of children aged 4-14 during term time, as well as potential delivery through the summer […]Read more
Essential Skills Tutor / (Trainee) NVQ Assessor – N.Wales
JM Recruitment, Education and Training is a dynamic and expanding training company delivering qualifications in the Education and Sport/Leisure Sectors. In this role you would be supporting selected Apprentices and Work-Based Learners to complete Essential Skills Wales Qualifications in English, Maths and/or Digital Literacy in the North Wales region. Requirement Teach and assess Essential Skills […]Read more