Sports Ambassador Apprentice – Secondary school (North Wales)
Working in a successful secondary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, successful secondary school.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
- Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
- You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for students during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
- You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
- We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
- Strong sporting background.
- Experience of coaching/working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work with and inspire young people.
- Hard working.
- Professional attitude.
- Mature approach and able to recognise roles and boundaries within a school setting.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Level 2 qualification in sport/PE/activity leadership or equivalent.
We will help you to develop your skills working with children and in being part of school staff team. Monday-Friday.
Location – Wales
£135 – £150 Weekly
X1 Position Available.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]
Ex Military Mentor – Widnes Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher West Kirby January 2019 A primary school working in partnership with JM recruitment located in West Kirby are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher. The role is to commence in January 2019 on a full-time basis, for the rest of academic year. This is a large primary school […]
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – Christ Church C of E Primary School
Brief overview of the role: Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great role-model for our children. An exciting opportunity to work in our Early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant. Vacancy Description: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS Be aware of the differing needs of […]Read more
Sports Apprenticeship – Activity for All (ATA)
Activity for All, formerly JM Sports Coaching, was founded in 2004 and focuses on developing sport in the local community, giving access for all to take part and enjoy physical activity. We believe sport has life-long benefits to health and wellbeing and therefore strive to provide an opportunity for people to participate in sports and […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Ysgol Treffynnon, Holywell, Flintshire
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: • Working within a secondary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant • Supporting pupils with special educational needs (SEN) • Supporting pupils with their numeracy • Supporting […]Read more
Essential Skills Tutor / (Trainee) NVQ Assessor – N.Wales
JM Recruitment, Education and Training is a dynamic and expanding training company delivering qualifications in the Education and Sport/Leisure Sectors. In this role you would be supporting selected Apprentices and Work-Based Learners to complete Essential Skills Wales Qualifications in English, Maths and/or Digital Literacy in the North Wales region. Requirement Teach and assess Essential Skills […]Read more
PMLD Teaching Assistant – Bootle 60 – 70 Per Day Full / Part Time Placements
Work supporting students with Profound, Multiple Severe Learning Difficulties Learning Difficulties (PMLD) in a SEN School in Litherland Area. *** PMLD Teaching Assistant post available from September *** Progressive SEN/PMLD provision located Liverpool *** Salary for PMLD Teaching Assistant £60.00 – £70.00 Person Specification – PMLD Teaching Assistant You will need to be a thoughtful […]Read more
NVQ Supporting, Teaching and Learning (STL) and Sport Assessor – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Sport and Education in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English […]Read more