Sports Ambassador Apprentice – Saltney Ferry CP Primary School
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities.
We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, successful primary school.
We want someone who:
- Will be a great sporting role-model for our children.
- Can organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes.
- Will be able to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons.
- Can organise and run sport and fitness sessions after school for children of all ages.
- You will be expected to organise and lead playground activities for students during break and lunchtimes, making sure that pupils are safe, happy and enjoying developing new skills.
- You will also be expected to support our teachers while they deliver PE lessons, using your skills to help the pupils to improve.
- We would also like someone who would be confident delivering fun sessions after school (e.g. aerobics/dance/sports skills) to small groups of children.
- Strong sporting background.
- Experience of coaching/working with children.
- Good organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work with and inspire young people.
- Hard working.
- Professional attitude.
- Mature approach and able to recognise roles and boundaries within a school setting.
- Minimum A*-C GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Level 2 qualification in sport/PE/activity leadership or equivalent.
We will help you to develop your skills working with children and in being part of school staff team. Monday-Friday.
Location – Wales
£135 – £150 Weekly
X1 Position Available.
Saltnery Ferry CP Primary School, Saltney Ferry Road, Saltney, CH4 0BN
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Primary supply teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required for immediate starts EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Cheshire West & Wirral Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work? If yes, then this is the job for you! I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the […]
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher West Kirby January 2019 A primary school working in partnership with JM recruitment located in West Kirby are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher. The role is to commence in January 2019 on a full-time basis, for the rest of academic year. This is a large primary school […]
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Hillside Primary
An exciting opportunity to develop your career at Hillside Primary. The School are looking for 2 apprentices, experience of working within SEN would be beneficial. As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Duties include: Working within a Primary […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Greasby Infants
Brief overview of the role As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant Supporting pupils with their numeracy Supporting pupils with their literacy Supporting pupils […]Read more
Site Supervisor Apprentice- Ysgol Treffynnon, Holywell, N.Wales
Ysgol Treffynnon in Holywell, North Wales are seeking to recruit a site supervisor apprentice to work alongside an experienced site supervisor at the school. Securing school premises, helping to ensure the building is fit for purpose and supporting the smooth day to day use of the building including: – Setting up rooms for various […]Read more
Special Needs Teacher Jobs Join our highly successful SEN team today
JM Recruitment Education & Training is a government registered training provider. We work with over 260 schools, 120 businesses and 25 NHS Trusts. Much of our training is government funded making it free to you! Whether you are an employer, employee or student – get in touch and find out why over 4,000 individuals have […]Read more
PMLD Teaching Assistant – Bootle 60 – 70 Per Day Full / Part Time Placements
Work supporting students with Profound, Multiple Severe Learning Difficulties Learning Difficulties (PMLD) in a SEN School in Litherland Area. *** PMLD Teaching Assistant post available from September *** Progressive SEN/PMLD provision located Liverpool *** Salary for PMLD Teaching Assistant £60.00 – £70.00 Person Specification – PMLD Teaching Assistant You will need to be a thoughtful […]Read more
Senior Sports and Dance coach – Activity For All
This job is perfect if you want to inspire and empower children to lead a healthy and physically active lifestyle. You will be responsible for delivering exciting PE lessons and Extra-Curricular (before, during and after school) clubs to a range of children aged 4-14 during term time, as well as potential delivery through the summer […]Read more