Partnership Manager – Warrington, Cheshire and Lancashire
Location: 3 locations – Warrington, Cheshire and Lancashire
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 (Dependent on Experience and networking leads)
Type: Permanent – 37.5 hrs
JM Recruitment, Education and Training Ltd have opportunities for 3 separate job roles for Partnership Managers covering the areas of Warrington, Cheshire and Lancashire.
The Partnership Manager will be the primary point of contact to support the activities of the Work-based Learning in the recruitment, management and delivery of all our Traineeship and Apprenticeship programmes.
The post holder will Identify, interview and place learners onto Work Based Apprenticeship programmes, work closely with other Partnership Managers, The Operations Director, National Careers Service, Colleges, Jobcentre Plus and Youth Service along with internal delivery managers for Apprenticeship and other Work Based Learning programmes.
The post holder will provide support for the learner to match vacancies and ensure a smooth transition at the start and during their Work Based Learning programme. You must be dependable, truthful, motivated and dedicated to ensure the smooth running of the organisational needs, including assisting in the recording, controlling and administration of data.
The Partnership Manager will:
- Build effective relationships with external stakeholders to ensure we have a steady number of learners coming onto programmes
- Manage all streams of social media to support uptake of learners
- Carry out vacancy matching for any vacancies secured by the organisation for Apprentice vacancy opportunities across the region.
- Produce an end of month report on any up-dates or concerns regarding the programmes.
- Build & manage relationships with other related agencies.
- Screen, interview and recruit learners for all our provision including confirming eligibility to access government funding under the SFA and ESF guidelines
- Support in resourcing of candidates for job vacancies utilising the National Apprenticeship Service vacancy matching service, liaise with National Careers Service and Jobcentre Plus.
- Provide information, advice and guidance on work-based learning progression routes and vocational opportunities to support employment.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local employers to source vacancies, upskill the work force through our various contract and work opportunities.
- Work with employers and managers to provide and implement effective solutions to any issues raised by employers or potential employers to ensure a high-quality service.
- Ensure all centre and funding documentation is maintained adequately and accurately in liaison with the Centre Administrators and Centre Manager.
- Continuously improve our service by meeting regularly with caseload of employers for feedback.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as Independent Training, Self-assessment and Development Planning.
- Ensure Equal Opportunities data is collected and collated.
- Ensure all incidents are recorded and reported including those relating to: Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities, Confidentiality, Whistleblowing
- Experienced and come with useful current links within the FE industry.
- Current Enhanced DBS.
- Driving license and use of own vehicle
When applying please indicate which area you are applying for : Warrington, Cheshire or Lancashire
JM Recruitment, Education & Training receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Sports Centre Manager – Wirral
Job Title: Sports Centre Manager Location: Arrowe Park Commercial Park Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (Depending Experience) Type: Full Time 40 Hours per week flexible working hours to cover the centre opening hours Be part of a new venture coming to the Wirral . We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual to bring creative ideas to a […]
Business Administration Apprenticeship – JM Recruitment, Education & Training Ltd, Liverpool
At JM Recruitment Education & Training we work in partnership with schools and businesses across the North West, providing outstanding professional support in 3 key areas – recruitment, education & training. Vacancy description: Duties and responsibilities of the role will include: Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing Be directly involved in the preparation […]Read more
Sports Coach Apprenticeship – Activity for All Wirral
Brief overview of the role Activity for All are seeking an apprentice to work under the director of schools and event. The role will be split into 2. One area of the role is office based and includes data management, replying to e-mails and general office support then it will include supporting the delivery of […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Hilbre High School, Wirral
Hilbre has always had a fine reputation for the care, guidance and support it provides for students and we believe that we now have an equal reputation for our focus on academic drive and rigor; we have a passion for powerful learning and academic fortitude. The success of each one of our students is of […]Read more
NVQ Assessors – Education and/or Sport – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Education and/or Sport in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English and […]Read more
Home Secretary visits JM RET in Wrexham
Home Secretary visits JM RET and Brickfield FC learners Learners on the JM RET pre-apprentice programme in Wrexham were treated to a visit by Conservatory MP candidates Sarah Atherton, Simon Baynes and Home Secretary, Priti Patel, last week. As part of the election campaign, Simon Baynes, the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Clwyd South, organised […]Read more
Senior Sports and Dance coach – Activity For All
This job is perfect if you want to inspire and empower children to lead a healthy and physically active lifestyle. You will be responsible for delivering exciting PE lessons and Extra-Curricular (before, during and after school) clubs to a range of children aged 4-14 during term time, as well as potential delivery through the summer […]Read more