NVQ Business Administration Assessor
You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
- Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line with contractual requirements and targets.
- Prepare, agree and review assessment plans with each candidate. Create learner portfolios to agreed target standards and ensure they are submitted on time.
- Visit learners at least once per month within the workplace to provide support, prepare action plans, undertake assessments and provide feedback on performance.
- Efficient and effective operation of the assessment process in line with IQA policy relating to the requirements of the awarding body representatives
- Carry out 8 weekly reviews with apprentices ensuring all party involvement.
- Carry out interim and exit reviews
- Manage and maintain learner folders in line with audit requirements.
- Assist with development of the provision to ensure the programme is up to date.
- Liaise with the course tutor to ensure that the learners needs are met on the course.
- Promote apprenticeships, with employers including encouragement of progression routes.
- Maintain knowledge of funding streams and eligibility criteria.
- Undertake Health and Safety checks for learners on programme.
- Ensure the full embedding of all Equal Opportunities policies and Health & Safety requirement (including Safe Learner Concept) are complied with and all candidates are given fair access to assessment.
- Participate in and support the annual self-assessment process.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as required.
- Maintain annual record of CPD, minimum 30 hours (pro rata).
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students with whom you come into contact.
- Adhere to clean desk policy and good housekeeping
- Additional duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Director.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]
Ex Military Mentor – Widnes Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Primary supply teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required for immediate starts EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Cheshire West & Wirral Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work? If yes, then this is the job for you! I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the […]
Business Admin Apprenticeship – Upgrade & Save Ltd.
JM recruitment, education & training are recruiting on behalf of an energy saving company who offer a range of saving measures to help you cut your rising energy costs through the government initiative ‘FREE boiler grant’ Vacancy Description: Duties to include: Data inputting on our management information system. Maintaining office systems, including data management and […]Read more
Level 3 Sports Tutor/Coach
An opportunity has risen to join our Study programme sports team, to deliver the Level 3 Sport Extended Diploma to 16-19 year olds. This will include delivering high quality theory and practical sessions, using our monitoring systems and being involved with the college football team. Please e-mail all CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Duties: Deliver high high-quality […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprentice – St Bernard’s Primary School
A Primary School Setting working with children aged 4 – 11 years. As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Vacancy Description: Duties to include: Working within a Primary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant Supporting pupils with their […]Read more
Salary/Rate £8.50 – £9.50/hour Training Team Teach Location – Ellesmere Port, Cheshire West and Chester Job Description: JM Education are looking to appoint for a Cover Supervisor for a September 2018 Start for a full term possibly longer. Working with a SEBD school based in Ellesmere Port For those considering a career in teaching, this […]Read more
NVQ Business Administration Assessor
Job Summary You will be responsible for a caseload of work-based NVQ candidates and will plan and carry out assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications. Principle Duties Visiting learners in the workplace and assessing them as part of their NVQ qualifications to ensure the successful outcome for the NVQ in line […]Read more
Essential Skills Tutor / (Trainee) NVQ Assessor – N.Wales
JM Recruitment, Education and Training is a dynamic and expanding training company delivering qualifications in the Education and Sport/Leisure Sectors. In this role you would be supporting selected Apprentices and Work-Based Learners to complete Essential Skills Wales Qualifications in English, Maths and/or Digital Literacy in the North Wales region. Requirement Teach and assess Essential Skills […]Read more