Level 3 Sports Tutor/Coach
An opportunity has risen to join our Study programme sports team, to deliver the Level 3 Sport Extended Diploma to 16-19 year olds. This will include delivering high quality theory and practical sessions, using our monitoring systems and being involved with the college football team. Please e-mail all CV’s to email@example.com.
- Deliver high high-quality teaching, coaching and assessment to learners and assist them in preparing a portfolio of evidence.
- Deliver Level 3 Sports qualification.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by SFA and Ofsted.
- Share sector-specific experience and knowledge with learners.
- Working with learners, aged 16+ in a classroom setting in preparation for work in schools and local businesses.
- You will carry out initial assessments, prepare session plans using existing resources, deliver learning and ensure learners are supported towards achievement of their qualification. Experience of writing differentiated lesson plans to meet learner needs and mixed level groups required.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness’ through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Set and review targets and provide progress feedback to learners. Give adequate support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Liaise with relevant teams/partners to ensure a full caseload of learners are signed up for delivery sessions.
- Deliver excellent IAG to learners to provide them details about further training and progression opportunities.
- Ensure each learner’s progression is recorded efficiently.
- Use interactive resources and innovation to engage, stimulate, motivate and challenge individuals to meet their agreed Employability Skills, English & Mathematics targets
- Monitor attendance of learners on the provision liaising with other personnel where applicable.
- Maintain documentation systems relevant to the progress of the individual ensuring reviews and learning plan accurately reflect learner targets, reviews and progression.
- Attend and contribute to monthly team, curriculum and standardisation meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality always and ensure that company information is not disclosed to third parties.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as may be required by senior management commensurate with the grade of the position held.
- Adhere to all Safeguarding policies and legislation. Willing to undertake further Safeguarding and Prevent CPD training as required.
- Deliver high quality football training to the college football team.
- Take college football team to matches and keep record of scores liaising with relevant members of staff from the F.A
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or above / equivalent).
- Current sector skills knowledge.
- FA Level 2 Coaching Badge.
- UEFA B Coaching licence
- Current DBS.
- Driving license and use of own vehicle
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients.
- Enthusiastic individual who can make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a team player.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, tailoring training sessions to meet the learner’s needs.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Sports Centre Manager – Wirral
Job Title: Sports Centre Manager Location: Arrowe Park Commercial Park Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (Depending Experience) Type: Full Time 40 Hours per week flexible working hours to cover the centre opening hours Be part of a new venture coming to the Wirral . We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual to bring creative ideas to a […]
Childcare/ Early Years Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Christ Church C of E Primary School, Ellesmere Port
Christ Church Primary School is a vibrant Church of England school in the heart of Ellesmere Port. We place a strong emphasis on the individual child and encourage our children to make the most of each opportunity, in order to gain the best from their education within our Christian setting. We work with the children […]Read more
Childcare/ Early Years Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Woodlands Primary School, Ellesmere Port
Woodlands is a very happy school where every child matters. Vacancy description: Supporting Teaching and Learning: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS Be aware of the differing needs of pupils Support the teachers in delivering effective early years practise To assist the class teacher with maintaining the pupils’ records To support the pupils […]Read more
Sports Ambassador Apprentice – Secondary school (North Wales)
Working in a successful secondary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities. We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in our friendly, […]Read more
NVQ Assessors – Education and/or Sport – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Education and/or Sport in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English and […]Read more
Home Secretary visits JM RET in Wrexham
Home Secretary visits JM RET and Brickfield FC learners Learners on the JM RET pre-apprentice programme in Wrexham were treated to a visit by Conservatory MP candidates Sarah Atherton, Simon Baynes and Home Secretary, Priti Patel, last week. As part of the election campaign, Simon Baynes, the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Clwyd South, organised […]Read more
Senior Sports and Dance coach – Activity For All
This job is perfect if you want to inspire and empower children to lead a healthy and physically active lifestyle. You will be responsible for delivering exciting PE lessons and Extra-Curricular (before, during and after school) clubs to a range of children aged 4-14 during term time, as well as potential delivery through the summer […]Read more