Level 3 Sports Tutor/Coach
An opportunity has risen to join our Study programme sports team, to deliver the Level 3 Sport Extended Diploma to 16-19 year olds. This will include delivering high quality theory and practical sessions, using our monitoring systems and being involved with the college football team. Please e-mail all CV’s to email@example.com.
- Deliver high high-quality teaching, coaching and assessment to learners and assist them in preparing a portfolio of evidence.
- Deliver Level 3 Sports qualification.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by SFA and Ofsted.
- Share sector-specific experience and knowledge with learners.
- Working with learners, aged 16+ in a classroom setting in preparation for work in schools and local businesses.
- You will carry out initial assessments, prepare session plans using existing resources, deliver learning and ensure learners are supported towards achievement of their qualification. Experience of writing differentiated lesson plans to meet learner needs and mixed level groups required.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness’ through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Set and review targets and provide progress feedback to learners. Give adequate support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Liaise with relevant teams/partners to ensure a full caseload of learners are signed up for delivery sessions.
- Deliver excellent IAG to learners to provide them details about further training and progression opportunities.
- Ensure each learner’s progression is recorded efficiently.
- Use interactive resources and innovation to engage, stimulate, motivate and challenge individuals to meet their agreed Employability Skills, English & Mathematics targets
- Monitor attendance of learners on the provision liaising with other personnel where applicable.
- Maintain documentation systems relevant to the progress of the individual ensuring reviews and learning plan accurately reflect learner targets, reviews and progression.
- Attend and contribute to monthly team, curriculum and standardisation meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality always and ensure that company information is not disclosed to third parties.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as may be required by senior management commensurate with the grade of the position held.
- Adhere to all Safeguarding policies and legislation. Willing to undertake further Safeguarding and Prevent CPD training as required.
- Deliver high quality football training to the college football team.
- Take college football team to matches and keep record of scores liaising with relevant members of staff from the F.A
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or above / equivalent).
- Current sector skills knowledge.
- FA Level 2 Coaching Badge.
- UEFA B Coaching licence
- Current DBS.
- Driving license and use of own vehicle
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients.
- Enthusiastic individual who can make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a team player.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, tailoring training sessions to meet the learner’s needs.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher West Kirby January 2019 A primary school working in partnership with JM recruitment located in West Kirby are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher. The role is to commence in January 2019 on a full-time basis, for the rest of academic year. This is a large primary school […]
Ex Military Mentor – Wirral Schools
Military Style Education are looking for somebody to join their team! Are you ex-military? Did you serve more than 5 years? Are you over 25? Do you want to be a positive role model and help children reach their full potential in school? Would you like to join the fastest growing team of ex military […]
Ex-Military Personnel – To Become a Mentor In Schools (Military Style Education)
Working in successful primary and secondary schools and acting as a great role-model for our children. You will work alongside Teachers, Liaise with Parents/Guardians and other agencies. We are looking for Ex-Military personnel to become part of our thriving and successful team. We want someone who will: · Be a great sporting role-model for our […]
Teaching Assistant Apprentice – Our Lady Star Of The Sea Catholic Primary School
Our Lady’s is a really happy and friendly place where we look to celebrate each child’s unique qualities and talents. Our aim is to provide the best possible opportunities for our children to succeed in all areas. Through an exciting curriculum, our tireless and committed staff aim to engender a life-long love of learning in […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Ysgol Treffynnon, Holywell, Flintshire
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include: • Working within a secondary school full-time as a Teaching Assistant • Supporting pupils with special educational needs (SEN) • Supporting pupils with their numeracy • Supporting […]Read more
Sports Apprenticeship – Activity For All (ATA)
Activity for All, formerly JM Sports Coaching, was founded in 2004 and focuses on developing sport in the local community, giving access for all to take part and enjoy physical activity. We believe sport has life-long benefits to health and wellbeing and therefore strive to provide an opportunity for people to participate in sports and […]Read more
PMLD Teaching Assistant – Bootle 60 – 70 Per Day Full / Part Time Placements
Work supporting students with Profound, Multiple Severe Learning Difficulties Learning Difficulties (PMLD) in a SEN School in Litherland Area. *** PMLD Teaching Assistant post available from September *** Progressive SEN/PMLD provision located Liverpool *** Salary for PMLD Teaching Assistant £60.00 – £70.00 Person Specification – PMLD Teaching Assistant You will need to be a thoughtful […]Read more
Special Needs Teacher Jobs Join our highly successful SEN team today
JM Recruitment Education & Training is a government registered training provider. We work with over 260 schools, 120 businesses and 25 NHS Trusts. Much of our training is government funded making it free to you! Whether you are an employer, employee or student – get in touch and find out why over 4,000 individuals have […]Read more
Essential Skills Tutor / (Trainee) NVQ Assessor – N.Wales
JM Recruitment, Education and Training is a dynamic and expanding training company delivering qualifications in the Education and Sport/Leisure Sectors. In this role you would be supporting selected Apprentices and Work-Based Learners to complete Essential Skills Wales Qualifications in English, Maths and/or Digital Literacy in the North Wales region. Requirement Teach and assess Essential Skills […]Read more