Level 3 Sports Tutor/Coach
An opportunity has risen to join our Study programme sports team, to deliver the Level 3 Sport Extended Diploma to 16-19 year olds. This will include delivering high quality theory and practical sessions, using our monitoring systems and being involved with the college football team. Please e-mail all CV’s to email@example.com.
- Deliver high high-quality teaching, coaching and assessment to learners and assist them in preparing a portfolio of evidence.
- Deliver Level 3 Sports qualification.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by SFA and Ofsted.
- Share sector-specific experience and knowledge with learners.
- Working with learners, aged 16+ in a classroom setting in preparation for work in schools and local businesses.
- You will carry out initial assessments, prepare session plans using existing resources, deliver learning and ensure learners are supported towards achievement of their qualification. Experience of writing differentiated lesson plans to meet learner needs and mixed level groups required.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness’ through initial assessment and support them accordingly.
- Set and review targets and provide progress feedback to learners. Give adequate support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Liaise with relevant teams/partners to ensure a full caseload of learners are signed up for delivery sessions.
- Deliver excellent IAG to learners to provide them details about further training and progression opportunities.
- Ensure each learner’s progression is recorded efficiently.
- Use interactive resources and innovation to engage, stimulate, motivate and challenge individuals to meet their agreed Employability Skills, English & Mathematics targets
- Monitor attendance of learners on the provision liaising with other personnel where applicable.
- Maintain documentation systems relevant to the progress of the individual ensuring reviews and learning plan accurately reflect learner targets, reviews and progression.
- Attend and contribute to monthly team, curriculum and standardisation meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality always and ensure that company information is not disclosed to third parties.
- Undertake ad hoc duties as may be required by senior management commensurate with the grade of the position held.
- Adhere to all Safeguarding policies and legislation. Willing to undertake further Safeguarding and Prevent CPD training as required.
- Deliver high quality football training to the college football team.
- Take college football team to matches and keep record of scores liaising with relevant members of staff from the F.A
- Hold a recognised Teaching Qualification (PTLLS or above / equivalent).
- Current sector skills knowledge.
- FA Level 2 Coaching Badge.
- UEFA B Coaching licence
- Current DBS.
- Driving license and use of own vehicle
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients.
- Enthusiastic individual who can make a real impact and make learning exciting.
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a team player.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, tailoring training sessions to meet the learner’s needs.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Primary supply teacher
Primary Supply Teacher required for immediate starts EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Cheshire West & Wirral Are you looking for a flexible teaching role that lets you choose when and where you work? If yes, then this is the job for you! I am currently recruiting for Primary Supply Teachers in the […]
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher
Primary Key Stage 1 Teacher West Kirby January 2019 A primary school working in partnership with JM recruitment located in West Kirby are looking to appoint a Key Stage 1 teacher. The role is to commence in January 2019 on a full-time basis, for the rest of academic year. This is a large primary school […]
Sports Coaching Apprenticeship – Heygreen Community Primary School
The ideal candidate will have a passion for coaching and have a general understanding of a variety of different sports. They will need determination, patience, and a supportive approach towards those they coach. Vacancy Description: The successful candidate will teach high quality physical education and sport to Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils in a […]Read more
Sports Coaching Apprenticeships – Knowsley Schools
Working in a successful primary school and acting as a great sporting role-model for our children. You will organise and run safe and enjoyable activities at playtimes and lunchtimes, support teachers delivering PE and run after school sport activities. We are looking for a Sports Coaching Apprentice to become part of the team in friendly, […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Woolton Primary School
At Woolton Primary School they aim to encourage their children to learn as much as possible and achieve their individual potential whilst developing respect and consideration for others. Their expectations of both children’s learning and behaviour are high at all times and all our pupils are actively supported to believe they can be successful and […]Read more
SEN Supply Teachers
Salary/Rate £90 – £150/day Training Team Teach / CPD Location-Liverpool, Merseyside JM Recrutiment have worked with schools for the past 13 years throughout this time we have built a vast network of contacts within schools. JM Recruitment require Supply Teachers to work across our schools for both ad hoc / long/short term supply. Are you […]Read more
Salary/Rate £8.50 – £9.50/hour Training Team Teach Location – Ellesmere Port, Cheshire West and Chester Job Description: JM Education are looking to appoint for a Cover Supervisor for a September 2018 Start for a full term possibly longer. Working with a SEBD school based in Ellesmere Port For those considering a career in teaching, this […]Read more
Special Needs Teacher Jobs Join our highly successful SEN team today
JM Recruitment Education & Training is a government registered training provider. We work with over 260 schools, 120 businesses and 25 NHS Trusts. Much of our training is government funded making it free to you! Whether you are an employer, employee or student – get in touch and find out why over 4,000 individuals have […]Read more