Business Administration Apprenticeship – Russell Taylor Group, Cheshire
Russell Taylor Group’s Scientific Division have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice looking to join one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in UK. This is an excellent opportunity to be trained by highly skilled and knowledgeable Consultants in the Scientific industry and start a career within the recruitment industry. As well as receiving recruitment training, you will also work towards an apprenticeship qualification through one of our training partners. If you are looking for a long-term career, training on the job and great prospects.
- You will update our company bespoke CRM system with candidate contact details.
- Speak to candidates on the telephone, email and other social media platforms and register them for future job opportunities.
- Generate sales leads for all Russell Taylor’s Scientific recruitment consultants.
- Advertise live vacancies on all job boards and speak to candidates who have applied.
- Work closely with the Scientific Division and assist with tasks where necessary.
What we’re looking for?
- You will be a quick thinker and good decision maker.
- You will need high attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Work well within a team and own initiative.
- Passion and drive.
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft, excel, word and outlook.
- GCSEs, English, maths, science A- C or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Hard working
- Punctual and reliable
- Work well on their own initiative
- Smart appearance
- Able to relate to people on different levels
- Willing to listen and learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
Training to be provided:
- Business Administrator standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Maths, and ICT (if required)
Role: Sales Admin Apprentice
Location: Burton Manor, Burton, Cheshire, CH64 5SJ
Salary: Negotiable but meets National Apprentice Wage
Hours: 38.5 hours pw, Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 5.30pm & Fri 8.30 – 4pm (1 hour unpaid lunchbreak each day)
Get In Touch
What They Say...
Russell Taylor Holdings
Headteacher, Heygreen Primary, Liverpool
Headteacher, Knowsley Central School
Sports Centre Manager – Wirral
Job Title: Sports Centre Manager Location: Arrowe Park Commercial Park Salary: £21,000 – £26,000 (Depending Experience) Type: Full Time 40 Hours per week flexible working hours to cover the centre opening hours Be part of a new venture coming to the Wirral . We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward thinking individual to bring creative ideas to a […]
Childcare/ Early Years Apprenticeship – St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School, Knowsley
St Brigid’s Catholic Primary School is a one form entry Voluntary Aided School. Vacancy description: Supporting Teaching and Learning: Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all children in EYFS Be aware of the differing needs of young children from 2-5 years old Support teachers in delivering effective early years practise Assist the class teacher […]Read more
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship – Darland High School
As a teaching assistant you would support teachers and help children with their educational and social development, both in and out of the classroom. Job roles will include:• Working within a High school as a Teaching Assistant • Supporting ‘wrap around care’ provision • Supporting pupils with their numeracy • Supporting pupils with their literacy […]Read more
Sports Coach Apprenticeship – Activity for All Wirral
Brief overview of the role Activity for All are seeking an apprentice to work under the director of schools and event. The role will be split into 2. One area of the role is office based and includes data management, replying to e-mails and general office support then it will include supporting the delivery of […]Read more
Senior Sports and Dance coach – Activity For All
This job is perfect if you want to inspire and empower children to lead a healthy and physically active lifestyle. You will be responsible for delivering exciting PE lessons and Extra-Curricular (before, during and after school) clubs to a range of children aged 4-14 during term time, as well as potential delivery through the summer […]Read more
NVQ Assessors – Education and/or Sport – N.Wales
Job Summary As an NVQ Assessor you will be responsible for the assessment of learners covering a spectrum of NVQ qualifications in Education and/or Sport in North Wales. You will be expected to assist with continually monitoring and reviewing learners, provide feedback and assist with action planning to promote their learning. This will include English and […]Read more
Home Secretary visits JM RET in Wrexham
Home Secretary visits JM RET and Brickfield FC learners Learners on the JM RET pre-apprentice programme in Wrexham were treated to a visit by Conservatory MP candidates Sarah Atherton, Simon Baynes and Home Secretary, Priti Patel, last week. As part of the election campaign, Simon Baynes, the Conservative Parliamentary Candidate for Clwyd South, organised […]Read more