Our wonderful We as carers have a clear understanding that as parents your choice of childcare is one of the most important decisions that you may have to ever make. Therefore, it is our aim to meet your child’s needs by providing a safe, secure, stimulating and fun environment that allows your child to be supported and encouraged in developing at their own pace.
Working in a successful Day Nursery and acting as a great role model for our children. An exciting opportunity to work in our Early Years Foundation Stage as a Teaching Assistant. Completing the Early Years level 2 qualification.
Supporting Teaching and Learning:
- Develop a positive and supportive relationship with all pupils in EYFS.
- Be aware of the differing needs of pupils.
- Support the teachers in delivering effective early years practise.
- To assist the class teacher with maintaining the pupils’ records.
- To support the pupils emotional or behavioural needs and help develop their social skills.
- Prepare and present displays of pupils’ work.
- Support class teachers in photocopying and other tasks in order to support teaching.
Standards and quality assurance:
- Support the aims and ethos of the school.
- Set a good example in terms of dress, punctuality and attendance.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Attend team and staff meetings when required.
- Undertake professional duties that may be reasonably assigned by the head teacher e.g. Lunchtime supervision.
- Be proactive in matters relating to Health and Safety.
Wages: £3.90 / hour
This role is posted on behalf of JM RET Group Ltd.